Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Opening was a great success

I had a really good turn out at the reception tonite. There was a great set up from John Raposo and his staff at Williams on Wonderland - including complimentary munchies and wine for my guests, and all coordinated by Eric Cherry and - previously to him- Shayna Patterson.

It was really nice seeing some familiar faces that I had not seen in quite a while come out for the show.

It was also fun to see four or five of the models I have worked with show up tonite to check out their own images on display.

Looks like I might have made a handful of sales, developed a couple of ideas for a follow up show, and even now have a new model to photograph. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Here are a few shots of the evening courtesy of Luke Westlake.






Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: