Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not Phoning it in.




This week is the "From Ruins to Renewal" photo exhibition featuring about 40 of my images to raise money for the restoration of the Red Antiquities Building,

It runs through  Saturday at The Arts Project in London, Ontario. I will be there at the private reception on Thursday evening, and I hope if you are local to the London area you can swing by and check out the prints during the next few days. They are all for sale with proceeds going to the restoration of the Red Antiquities Building.  The show runs through Saturday, January 21, 2012.

Arts Project Hours:
Tuesday - Saturday Noon - 5:00 PM
phone: 519-642-2767
203 Dundas Street, London, Ontario
(between Richmond and Clarence)

Lastly, as you have probably seen, I am not blogging much at all on here anymore. I have shifted my primary online presence to Google Plus. Circle me there. Maybe you will be the 15000th person to do so!  :)

Mike

No comments: