Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

submission to JPG Magazine

I recently joined JPG magazine, and decided to throw a pic into the ring for an upcoming theme.

I had several to choose from, and as it turned out I could only pick one shot, I settled on this one of Kat. It has a solid retro feel and who knows if it has a chance - or even will be seen amongst the hundreds of other submitted shots, but it's all in good fun.

Go to the JPG Magazine site by clicking on the link below, and if you are a member give a look and give a vote! My shot of Kat could end up in an upcoming print issue of JPG Magazine.

My page on JPG magazine is located here. Only a few shots posted so far. (you can only upload ten a day! :)

Don't you think the image below would make a great JPG Magazine cover? :)

No comments: