Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

blank emails from Hotmail users?

For the second time this week I have received legitimate emails that were sent by two different people to two different Gmail accounts in either firefox or IE that were blank. I checked with the senders and they both said there was content and told me what it was, but nothing on my end. One person, a potential client, sent an email three times I believe with an "I dont see your response" each time from me back. Very strange. Anyone else experienced that? Newest version of Firefox, on Win XP, SP2. And in IE as well


Mike

Mike Wood Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had this happen today from two different hotmail senders sending blank emails to my two different gmail accounts. Something is wrong.

BklynSoxFan said...

Mike: I've been having that same problem over the last week. I've gotten back responses from friends who said they could see nothing from the Hotmail account I have. And I got an email yesterday from a friend's Hotmail account and it was also blank. I tested it by sending myself an email from Hotmail to another non-Hotmail account I have, and it was indeed blank. I have no idea what's causing it. Very frustrating.

John, Brooklyn, NY