Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Movie Poster

Through Saffire I received an email from an independent movie producer/director who was interested in using one of my images of Meaghan for a movie poster. The movie is a going to hopefully be at Sundance in 09. I don't have a working title I can give you yet, but he liked my image, and we worked out a deal and the rest is history.

Meaghan was pretty pumped too. I don't think she imagined when we were shooting her first pics ever last year, that she would be on a movie poster/DVD sometime.

Could be some months still before I get to see a mock up of the one sheet, but I will show it to you when I can. It might have to wait till the movie is in the can. Either way, pretty cool eh. :)

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: