Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

new ink soon.

Been working on some ink. I got my right arm done this time last year, and I have now figured out what I want as a second piece. I met up with tattoo artist Anthony V at True Love here in London last week for a consult, and we started to refine my idea.

I am going to use one of my photos as a starting point - not telling you what just yet.... And while I edit pics daily, I am not a graphic designer and doing funky borders or making a photo look like a polaroid or have aged effects or chemical processing burns is a bitch to do. heheh. The image I had chosen didnt have any edges and so framing it would be key in a funky sort of way. I sent off some suggestions as to what I would like to Anthony and I hope that at least one or two of them are translatable to a tattoo.

More to follow.

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: