Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Deleted Myspace and LJ

Into the void, 2005

I deleted my LiveJournal page (you didnt even know I had one, did you?) and my MySpace page today. I set both up in 2003 or 2004. I so rarely went to the LJ page that the last login was about 13 months ago. And as for the MySpace page, well it didn't really serve me too well. Perhaps initially, and I made some great contacts and friends on there, but not any more. Everyone is on Facebook. Besides, I have the blog, my site, and Facebook still on the go. And Flickr too.

Both were using my old work4bandwidth or w4b alias which wasn't current or relevant. Besides, it was a pain in the ass blogging on Myspace, and it would often crash or choke when posting and I would lose a lot of work... So yeah. All done with those two. Debating the Deviant Art next.

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: