Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Seeking models for outdoor nude photo series

Untitled,
© Mike Wood Photography, 2008


I will be shooting a series of artistic nudes this summer outdoors in abandoned or empty run down locations. I am in need of a few people (female and or male, 18 and up and can prove it) who are comfortable being artistically nude in front of a camera and would be fine if the images were potentially displayed in a gallery show/online at some point in the future.

If you are interested and live in the general London area, please contact me via Facebook/ ModelMayhem email, my web email, or DM on Twitter. If I don't know you already, send me a link to your modeling portfolio page if you have one. Alternatively, email me if you don't have a model page but think you would like to be involved. If you know anyone who might like to participate but might not see this post, forward them the information.

There is one awesome location I need to use ASAP as I sense it will be demolished soon and will be part of a sub division- I ideally would like someone tall ish with a fit dancer's look as it would suit the location/pose really well.

These wont be long complicated involved shoots: each will be at a single different location, and won't take a lot of time aside from getting to and from the places.

These will also be TFCD shoots (so you will get all your images on CD and any ones I do post work on) and won't be paid, but if any prints are sold, as is my regular policy, I will certainly compensate the model or models at that point. I wish I could compensate models before hand, but I don't currently have the budget for that.

The last time I posted something like this I got some good and unexpected responses so I thought I would try this again.

Please do get in touch if you are interested or want more information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: