Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jennifer on the long weekend

On a Mercury Sea #2

Last weekend I was invited to Jennifer's parents place down by Lake Erie at Turkey Point. I was following Jennifer so I didn't pull over and stop, but I did see several spots that would be great for future potential shoots. Saw some free chairs someone had left beside the road too. Rural randomness.

After a nice BBQ dinner, we decided to head over to one of the beaches and shoot a few photos.

Sun was setting fast when we found a spot and I was able to shoot about 20 frames of Jennifer in her new bikini before the light was unusable. I checked just now and from first frame shot till the last after the sun set, I shot for 3mins32sec beginning to end. I am sure if I had more time to dial in the flash power, wait for people to be out of frame and re compose I could have improved on them but I still like the results. :)

Photographing Jennifer, even briefly, was certainly a great way to start July and end a really nice day by the lake.

On a Mercury Sea #1

Mike

No comments: