Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Trying the Blogger jump breaks

what's left of CN 491010

A rail car that didn't get away and is gutted and buried to the doors. Near McCulloch's Costume Co. Inc. May 2009,  London, Ontario. The car, and the rail spur it sat on, have now been removed.

I am just...

Testing the Blogger jump break to see how it displays with Networked Blogs importing on Facebook...

The jump breaks do not display in the linked window as it shows the post completely. The jump breaks only help on the main blog index page. Not exactly what I wanted. Was my hope I could use them to hide nudes in the import to Facebook, but guess not.

Make sure you are aware that clicking on my blog links on Facebook can lead you to NSFW content now and then. Especially if I mention it.

Mike

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Cool, I didn't know you could do that on the blog. I've been trying to figure out how to do that.

Mojo said...

I have no idea what a jump break is, but I love this shot. Awesome work.

Mike Wood said...

@ Jasmine I was playing around with it. Makes the blog cleaner looking especially on longer posts. easier to scroll to the next one.

@Mojo its the "Continue reading and looking at photos >>" link when looking at posts from the main page. Hides the remainder of the post within it. Thanks for your comments :)