Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Google Dark


Like Bacardi Dark, but less alcohol. :) I actually like this interface. Did you 'Earth Hour'? And turning lights out is really only part of it. My fridge probably draws more power than one or two lights on but I am not unplugging it. It's a nice gesture, but I heard that someone said that they hoped it turned into Earth Day, then Earth Week , then Earth Month, then Earth year.

Call me unGreen, but curiously, I like it that we have advanced farther than the middle ages. And I don't really want to live like a Luddite.

An hour here or there? Sure, and I don't keep the lights blazing at any time. But no computer to edit pics, or charge batteries for the camera and no iternets? I get twitchy thinking about that....


Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: