Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

looking to shoot classic car with pin up model

I am looking for a classic 1950s/60s vintage car to shoot along with a pin up model here in London the weekend of the 26th/27th April 2008. No specific make or model, but muscle car, roadsters, Corvettes, convertible Mustangs, etc. would be ideal. Images are not being used commercially. This is a creative photoshoot for myself and to be used in the model's portfolio.

If you have such a car and would trade your car appearing in my photos for some photos of your car that day or later in the year, get in touch. Credit on the image would be provided to the individual who is kind enough to provide me with their vehicle.

email me at mikewoodphoto [at] gmail [dot] com ASAP if you can help out.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: