Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Because some people are getting rained on.

Watching The Daily Show this evening (Tuesday). They were interviewing delegates and such in Minneapolis during the RNC convention. Or lack of convention as the attention was focused on Hurricane Gustav.

One guy was upset about the hurricane or the government's handling of it:

Republican: "I was real excited until we decided to cancel the convention to placate the liberal media"
Interviewer: "Does that anger you?"
Republican: "Yeah. I mean I don't understand why it is that you cant tell the truth about Barrack Obama because some people are getting rained on."
Audience boo's heard in background. So did I. Well I said something worse.

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: