Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gonna miss ya Lux

Lux: April 26 2001 - October 29 2008
image © J. Morris

A good friend of mine had his whippet Lux attacked and killed by another dog earlier today, and he now has several stitches in his face as a result of the incident. I had known Lux since she was a little puppy more than seven years ago, and she had some close scrapes now n then, but this is just terrible.

I know Jordan and his family are devastated by the loss of his puppy. So am I. I saw her last when shooting pics of Kat at his house in the summer...

My thoughts go out to him and his girlfriend Kaila who is out of the country working on a film.

Being primarly a cat person, Lux was one of the very few dogs I genuinely really liked.

Gonna miss ya Lux.

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: