Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Visual Fringe


As I mentioned some time ago, I will have a selection of prints in The Arts Project Gallery during the London Fringe Festival July 31st to August 10th, 2008. The visual arts (non theatrical) component of the festival is called The Visual Fringe, and I believe I am only one of four photographers exhibiting - there are other mixed media and painters and even a textile artist...

The opening night party for The Fringe is Thursday July 31st from 7-10pm in the Arts Project Gallery. It's my first gallery show - hopefully first of many- so come on down that night and meet me and the other artists. And buy some of my prints! :)

The Arts Project is located at 203 Dundas Street, in London Ontario Canada. That's downtown between Richmond & Clarence on the south side of the Dundas Street. For those driving, parking can be on the big lot at Clarence and King or in the Galleria Mall parking -which is free if you come down on a Sunday to check out the show....

The gallery is open from noon to 10pm daily so if you are checking out one of the many plays or are just downtown, come on by and check out my work and that of the other artists.

Leia's Dress #2, 2007

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: