Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Additional Trees on blue


Spent part of the afternoon editing these - and others, on my pokey computer while watching RedBull's Sebastian Vettel become the youngest F1 world champion at the Grand Prix in Abu Dhabi.

While working on today's first one, above, I encountered an error that there was insufficient RAM available to complete it. I guess measuring 8544 x 5686 and being a 139MB single layer tiff (like the last one almost exactly), that wasn't surprising. :-/





These prints, and others, are available for purchase on my Redbubble.com page.

Mike

5 comments:

that guy said...

these are very cool.

i love the first one most, it is very angular and it just speaks to me...


Bruce
bruce johnson jadip
evilbruce
stupid stuff i see and hear
Bruce’s guy book
the guy book
Dreamodel Guy
dreamodeling!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Clever processing! And a radiant blue!

janie said...

wow, they're brilliant.

21 Wits said...

You can't get any better blue then this!

PastormacsAnn said...

Wow, these are stunning. Love that beautiful blue. The last one is my favorite.