Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Did I mention I hate being sick?

Still *enjoying* my Buddhist like vow of silence. It is such a pain in the ass not being able to talk. I had to meet up with a couple I am shooting a wedding for to deliver some prints for table favours and could only nod and smile. Couldnt even talk at all. Not fun.

I went out for the first time in a couple of days earlier - internet was down and I wanted to check something so I went to the local William's and had to whisper squeek a coffee order to the the barrista. If I thought i could speak over the din I would order another but will probably go home. Just sick of being sick and inside. Was a couple of nice days I could have been shooting too.



Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: