Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jennifer


I have not had at the same time both the opportunity and the means to photograph people too much in the past six to eight months. There were a couple of exceptions of course, such as Nadine in the depths of winter, but this weekend I was able to go and see Jen and photograph her with her family.

She is pretty much due early next month - and with babies you never know, so I was glad I was able to see Jen and shoot some photos before she had her baby. We spent a bit of time doing photos, and I had a great dinner before I headed out again. There were quite a few really nice family photos of Jen, Mike and the kids, but this was the first image I sent her: I wanted her to have at least one belly photo before she had the baby - just in case. :)

Mike

No comments: