Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Katy and the Bridge, Pt Two


Continuation of the previous post with Katy. These were in shade for the most part so I intentionally used more fill flash which made for a completely different vibe than the other images which were in direct sunlight. I didn't want them tacked on to the end of the last post and perhaps not given the exposure I think they deserve.





This sequence was more entertaining as there was a dad trying to fish while letting his small kids scramble out of view under the bridge and probably watch us. Ah poor parenting.  I hope for another creative with Katy soon. Yes, Katy-chan, that is a hint.:)








These and most images from the past 2-3 years on my blog are available as prints.

 Mike

1 comment:

edicion de fotos said...

it was a nice photo..........