Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Behind-the-Lens

Via a post on Avisualsociety, I started to watch Vogue.tv. most interesting thing about it, as the post I linked to says, is the Behind-the-Lens series with B roll footage of photoshoots and fashion shows.

I had some B roll shot of me about a month ago as part of an outdoor nude photoshoot. Was a first for me - being filmed not the nude shoot, and it was an interesting experience being video’d while shooting. Makes you a bit self conscious at first, but all in all a good experience. I am hopefully going to have the video re-cut and posted with some interspersed images from the shoot this month and when it's up - probably on YouTube or my main page, I will let people know.

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: