Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Faerie in the details

Faerie in the details, 2009

Similar the other coloured apple blossom shot from a few days ago. BW high contrast conversion of a different branch, rotated and mirrored. When I did that I found the faerie. At first I described it as an angel, but my friend Tawnee, who is my American Faerie expert, said it was a faerie and I stand corrected. The faerie was perhaps waiting to be discovered in the post work when the thin branches holding it disappeared and set it free.

Mallory says that there are several others visible in the really big version. I think that this might make a cool very large print.


Close up of Faerie in the Details.

Sometime its the deity in the details and not the devil. :)

Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: