Not totally photo related, not just a journal. A bit of both.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Changed email address.

As I had regularly been encountering frequent glitches with email getting lost (sent and received) with my old mikewoodphoto address; and a considerable amount of spam thats getting caught and not caught in the filters; along with legit emails getting swept up into the spam folder, I have abandoned it.

My new email address is not much different : mikewoodphotography [AT] gmail [DOT] com. And I was quite surprised it was still available given there are a couple of US photographers with my name as well.

Gives a bit more consistency to the brand with URL, blog and email all containing the same element.

Please use that email to contact me. That or via Facebook email if you you are on there and are a contact of mine. :)

Sorry for any confusion if you were trying to get in touch.

Oh and you can still follow me on Twitter. That hasn't changed.


Mike

Mike Wood Photography

No comments: